The National Lottery’s Big Night of Musicals
The following Terms and Conditions apply to The National Lottery’s Big Night of Musicals (the “Event”). More information about the event taking place at the AO Arena, Manchester (the “Venue”) is available here
- The tickets are available to UK and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over with the exception of employees of the Camelot Group of Companies* (“Camelot”) and the Gambling Commission, their immediate families living at the same address, certain contractors of Camelot as well as anyone else professionally connected with the Event.
- Subject to clause 1, tickets will be available to players of The National Lottery. By booking tickets, you undertake that you are a National Lottery player and possess a ticket for a National Lottery product.All National Lottery products qualify, whether a National Lottery draw-based game, scratchcard or online instant win game, whether purchased in store, on The National Lottery website, or via The National Lottery app. Proof of purchase is required at point of entry to the Venue, and you may be asked to show your National Lottery product in digital or hard copy form, prior to entry to the Event.
- Tickets for the Event must be booked through Ticketmaster via the following link, are free subject to a £2 booking fee per ticket. National Lottery players may book up to a maximum four (4) tickets, and only one booking for tickets per household is permitted.
- Any attendee under the age of 18 must remain under the control or supervision of an adult aged 18 years or over, at all times whilst at the Event.
- Tickets are subject to availability and are allocated on a ‘best available’ basis upon booking. Your phone is your ticket. Locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster account, or in your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or available for print.
- Tickets cannot be made available for resale. A breach of this clause will entitle Camelot and/or Ticketmaster and/or the Venue to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability. The decision of Camelot and/or Ticketmaster and/or the Venue in respect of a breach of this clause will be final.
- Tickets may be transferred to another person via Ticketmaster. If ticket(s) are transferred, at least one person in the party must be aged 18 or over and satisfy all other conditions set out in clause 1 and clause 2.Please see here for further information on how to transfer tickets via Ticketmaster.
- Should COVID-19 restrictions mean that the capacity of the Venue is reduced after tickets have been allocated, Ticketmaster reserves the right to withdraw that number of tickets and inform the holders of those tickets.
- It is the ticket holders (and/or any recipient’s) responsibility to ensure the safekeeping of their ticket(s). In the event that a ticket(s) is presented more than once at the Event, only the first ticket presented will be granted admission into the Event.
- Attendees are responsible for arranging and meeting all other costs including travel to and from the Venue.
- All queries regarding Venue accessibility must be addressed prior to the date of the Event. Any attendees with additional accessibility requirements can find out more about accessibility at the AO Arena here. If you have accessibility requirements then you can call venue on 0161 950 5229 or email accessibility @ao-arena.com to notify them of such requirements as soon as possible. Whilst the Venue will try to ensure any requirements are considered in the allocation of seats, there is no guarantee that the requirements will be met. 12. If you wish to cancel your ticket(s) you can do so by signing into your Ticketmaster account and messaging the Ticketmaster Customer Service team here.
- Attendees are subject to any terms and conditions and health and safety requirements of the Venue and must comply with any COVID-19 related requirements. Full COVID terms of entry can be found here.
- Event may be filmed and televised. Accordingly, by attending the Event, you agree to Camelot (and its related entities if applicable) using your name, image, likeness, sounds in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without further authorisation from, or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Camelot and/or Ticketmaster shall have no liability for any system failure or other action or event which prevents you from purchasing a ticket(s) for the Event.
- In addition, no responsibility is accepted Camelot for tickets lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms or conditions relating to the Event contained in or referred to in any other document.
- Camelot reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All personal data attendees will be processed by the Ticketmaster and its promotional partners (if any) in accordance with their respective privacy policies, available at https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/privacy.